Mi blog.

Dentro de muchos años entraré aquí y será mi particular baúl (digital) de los recuerdos (no digitales).

jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

Bursting into happiness.

This way, all of the sudden. A totally random day and for no apparent reason. I'm bursting into happiness. The kind of happiness that you know will last for a couple of weeks, or even for months. And the crux of the matter is that is a complete and general happiness. With no specific cause. Just a halo of happiness. An optimistic state of mind. I could find some reasons to explain it, but I believe it is the mixture of all what makes me happy.
And that, bearing in mind all the work I have to get done in the next couple of weeks, could (would, or at least should) surprise anyone. Well, I bet this is what it is about. We can't avoid being happy sometimes, can we?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Los quarterbacks y animadoras del blog:

Vistas de página en total